Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
When you’re looking for a new crossover, you need to check out the 2021 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Fredericktown, MO. With a stylish exterior design, spacious interior, lots of safety tech available, and impressive off-road capability, the 2021 Jeep Cherokee leads the pack whether it’s on the road or off. If you’re ready to find a new Jeep SUV for sale and need to find a Jeep SUV dealer near Park Hills, MO, come visit us at Pettus Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Farmington. Our Jeep dealership is located in Farmington, MO, and we have a terrific selection of 2021 Jeep Cherokee lease deals near Desloge, MO. We hope you’ll consider shopping with us and check out our impressive inventory of new and used SUVs for sale.
Internal server error
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
Pricing provided may vary significantly between website and dealer as a result of supply chain constraints. Pricing shown is non-binding and does not constitute an offer. Contact your dealer for updated vehicle pricing.
The styling of the 2021 Jeep Cherokee is recognizable as a Jeep, but it has a much more modern approach to the Jeep design language. The traditional seven-slot grille is present but is shorter overall and flanked by sleek-looking headlights that feature LED daytime running lights. The windshield has a steeper rake than you’d find on the more traditional Jeeps, which aids the aerodynamics. The sides feature muscular fender flares and strong lines, and the brilliant LED tail lights finish the rear. When it comes to the interior, the Cherokee offers plenty of space. There is seating for five people, and the second-row seats can be flipped down to open up additional storage capacity. Suppose you want to enjoy a touch of luxury in your Cherokee. In that case, Jeep offers great Nappa leather seats, a substantial CommandView® Dual-Pane panoramic sunroof, plus you can keep toasty warm with a heated steering wheel, heated front seats, and a dual-zone automatic climate control system. The available Uconnect® 4C NAV infotainment system comes with a large 8.4-inch touchscreen display, a configurable screen, GPS navigation, plus smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM.
Impressive capability starts with a unique engine, and the 2021 Cherokee is offered with a range of options. The standard engine is a 2.4-liter Tigershark® four-cylinder engine that develops 180 horsepower and 171-horsepower. If you want a mix of power and efficiency, choose the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. If you need to do some towing with your Cherokee, the 3.2-liter Pentastar® V6 engine offers a max tow rating of 4,500 pounds thanks to a hearty 271 horsepower and 239 lb-ft of torque. The machines are connected to Jeep’s efficient nine-speed automatic transmission. If you plan on doing some serious off-roading, be sure to choose the Trackhawk model that comes with Jeep’s Active Drive Lock 4×4 system with Selec-Terrain® Traction Management that tailors the approach for various conditions.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur. Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative. This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.
Customer may not qualify for ALL Rebates shown. Some rebates are stackable and others can and cannot be combined. See Dealer For Complete Details.